Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Quin!


One of these days I will get better at blogging, but for now, I will at least get my children's birthdays in. I have already messed up and not gotten my grandchildren in, but that will come.
I remember 32 years ago today, being four days overdue, which is nothing compared to the others, and being so glad that the dr. told me to go to the hospital and he would induce labor. Well, it was a struggle, but I finally got that little posterior, 9 lb. 7 oz., 23 and 1/4 inch baby, with very square shoulders here. And now that sweet baby is a daddy himself. I once heard his wife say, "The only thing better than Quin would be two Quins." Well, she got them. In looks anyway. Baby Cameron is almost a clone of his dad. The top picture is Cameron and the bottom one is Quin. The name Cameron wasn't really on the list of names that they had chosen for a boy, but when they saw him, that was it. Cameron is Quin's middle name. You have grown into a wonderful man, husband, and father.
Happy Birthday, Quin. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much. Thanks for putting up with me through the years.

    ReplyDelete