Thursday, September 16, 2010

My baby turns 27 today...Happy Birthday Emily!

This is Emily on day 1. Dad looks like he has just really had
a rough night. Ha! Emily just wasn't so sure she wanted
to come to this earth I guess. My mother came to help me out one
week after Emily's due date, because my history of having four
previous babies was that they were all late.
So, she sat here and sat here.
She only had three weeks vacation. We did everything we
could think of to get that baby here, but she wouldn't budge.
They induced me three weeks after my due date, nothing happened,
so, they sent me home. Then one week later, we tried again. They
came to check me about 7pm, I hadn't done much,
so, they were going to send me home at 10pm.
Then my water broke. Whooo...now they had
to keep me. I went through three shifts of nurses
to get her here, but she finally made it. The sad part was,
my mother had to leave the next day at 8am. So, she sat and
held Emily all day long. I think Emily actually wondered
where she was after she left.
Emily has turned into a wonderful woman.
She married a great guy. She has achieved
her lifelong dream of becoming a hair stylist. (The animals
around the house always had new hair styles or hair cuts.)
All of the nieces and nephews love her.
Happy Birthday, Emily! I love you.

This is Emily at age 5. She inherited her Mom's love for animals.

As a kid, she pretty much always had some animal in her arms.

She is still a good animal Mommy, and shows all animals

much love and compassion. I know the Lord loves

her for loving His creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment